Moringa (Moringa oleifera) is a tree native to northwest India and used by many natives of the area where it grows in their cooking to induce growth and delay cell aging. Our Moringa plants come from a Senegalese family who have been trading it for 7 generations and are grown in the open air according to the standards of the Organic Agriculture regulations without genetic modification, hand-picked, dried and ground into powder by Senegalese farmers. Moringa is an adaptogenic plant containing 7 times more Vitamin C than oranges, 20 times more Vitamin A than carrots, 17 times more calcium than milk, 9 times more protein than yogurt, 15 times more potassium than bananas and 20 times more iron than spinach.
- Powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
- Helps regulate blood sugar levels.
- Provides energy and vitality.
- Helps concentration.
- Improves vision (rich in beta carotene).
- Increases the immune system.
- Helps control blood pressure (tocopherols, polyphenols, flavonoids).
- Helps to prevent and fight anemia (rich in iron).
- Helps to stabilize cholesterol.
- Good detoxifier.
- Promotes digestion (contains 17 enzymes).
- Anti-tumor properties.
- Reduces stress and helps to adapt to physical and mental challenges.
- Slows down premature aging (zeatin).
- Improves the appearance of the skin.
- Promotes healthy hair.
1 to 3 teaspoons (3g) per day (as needed) in a beverage or food of your choice.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. If you are undergoing treatment, consult a health care professional.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.