Purple Corn (Sea mays L.) is a herbaceous plant originally cultivated in central Peru, at medium altitude and long revered by Incas for its properties on memory. Our Purple Corn is grown in the open air according to the standards of the Organic Agriculture regulation without genetic modification, hand picked, dried and ground by farmers in the Ayacucho region of Peru. This vegetable has a high content of starch, proteins, lipids, phosphorus, iron, calcium, vitamins (B1, B2 and B5) and ascorbic acid.
- Powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action.
- Anti-tumor properties.
- Phenolic compounds protect against lifestyle-related diseases.
- Beneficial effect on cardiovascular health.
- Regulation of blood pressure.
- Helps in the control of obesity.
- Promotes healthy glucose and lipid metabolism.
SUGGESTED SERVING SIZE
1 to 3 teaspoons (3g) per day (as needed) in a beverage or food of your choice .
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. If you are undergoing treatment, consult a health professional.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.