Maca in Capsules
Maca Chacon (Lepidium meyenii) is a plant native to the highlands of the Andes at 3500m altitude and was used by the Incas as a food resource, then for its therapeutic properties and its power on sexuality and fertility. Our Maca Chacon plants are grown in the open air according to the standards of the Organic Agriculture regulations without genetic modification, hand-picked, dried and ground into powder by farmers in the Junin region of Peru. The richness of the glacial sediments of the Junin plateaus confers a fabulous concentration of 150 active ingredients. It is full of minerals, trace elements and amino acids.
- Provides energy and endurance.
- Promotes concentration (alkaloids: macamides and macaenes act on the hypothalamo-hypophyseal axis). Nasa includes Maca in the diet of astronauts because it promotes lucidity and reflexes.
- Improves learning and memory capacity (flavonoids such as quercetin and anthocyanosides).
- Balances the nervous system (adaptogen plant that helps our body to adapt to stressful situations).
- Hormonal balance (plant sterols and better functioning of all endocrine glands).
- May help slow down Alzheimer's disease (Macamide compounds have a similar structure to Endocannabinoids and have neuroprotective effects).
- Strengthens the immune system and fights aging (acts as a cytoprotector, helps cells resist oxidative stress).
SUGGESTED SERVING SIZE
3 vegetal capsules once or twice a day (as needed).
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. If you are undergoing treatment, consult a health professional.
Maca in Capsules
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.