Lucuma (Pouteria lucuma) is a fruit from a leafy tree native to the Peruvian Andes and commonly known as the "Gold of the Incas" for its use in traditional medicine and ceremonial offerings as a symbol of fertility and creation. Our Lucuma trees are grown in the open air according to the standards of the Organic Agriculture regulations without genetic modification, hand picked, dried and powdered by farmers from 7 different regions of Peru. Lucuma powder is 75% lower in sugar than the same amount of table sugar and rich in fiber and antioxidants.
- Helps control blood sugar levels.
- Supports intestinal and gastrointestinal health due to its high soluble fiber content.
- Rich in Vitamin B3.
- Improves immune system function.
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
- Promotes bone health thanks to its high calcium and phosphorus content.
- Helps muscle recovery due to a high amount of potassium
- Natural sweetener.
SUGGESTED SERVING SIZE
1 to 3 teaspoons (3g) per day (as needed) in a beverage or food of your choice.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. If you are undergoing treatment, consult a health care professional.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.