Graviola (Annona muricata) is native to the tropical jungles of South America and its inhabitants used the leaves for catarrh, digestion, fever, asthma and inflammatory pain. Our Graviola trees are grown in the open air according to the standards of the Organic Agriculture regulations without genetic modification, hand-picked, dried and ground to powder by farmers in the St. Martin and Junin region of Peru. This plant is a powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-parasitic, analgesic, antibacterial and anti-proliferative.
- Natural antioxidant thanks to flavonoids, kaempferol, rutin, vitamin C and vitamin E.
- Antibacterial qualities.
- Hypotensive action (lowers blood pressure).
- Demonstrates anti-diabetic properties.
- Analgesic potential of Graviola and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Promising anti-proliferative effects.
- Activite against arthritis.
- Control of fever and convulsions.
- Gastroprotective potential.
- Anti-malarial agent.
- Promising anti-parasitic activity in leaves.
- Potential hepatoprotective activity which helps against jaundice.
- Insecticide against various types of insects.
- Helps in the healing of excision wounds.
SUGGESTED SERVING SIZE
1 to 3 teaspoons (3g) per day (as needed) in a drink or food of your choice
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. If you are undergoing treatment, consult a healthcare professional.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.