DESMODUM poudre 100gr
Desmodium (Desmodium molliculum) or Manayupa is a plant widespread in West Africa and Latin America. It is used by traditional doctors in Ghana to treat liver and lung disorders. It is also used by the tribes of the Amazonian Forest to calm certain symptoms of digestive disorders, anxiety, and relieves inflammatory pain. Our Desmodium flowers are cultivated in the open air according to the standards of the regulation of the Organic Agriculture without genetic modification. The leaves are hand-picked, dried, and reduced to powder by farmers in the Andes Mountains of Peru. This plant is known to help cleanse the body during detoxification cures without side effects. There are 34 varieties of Desmodium, but only Desmodium molliculum has been proven effective through extensive research and studies.
- Hepatoprotective effect that regenerates and detoxifies liver cells and restores liver functions.
- Limits the toxic effects of certain drugs on the liver.
- Detoxifies the lymphatic system.
- Cleanses the blood.
- Detoxifies and cleanses the kidneys.
- Intervenes in allergic reactions, in bronchial asthma by interfering with the production of spasmogenic substances causing contractions in the lungs, thus decreasing the constriction of the airways and lungs, and inducing a relaxing effect on the pulmonary tissues.
- Helps to relax smooth muscles (muscle relaxant).
- Modulates the immune system.
- Stimulates the production of white blood cells.
- Soothes migraines.
- Reduces inflammation.
SUGGESTED SERVING SIZE
1 teaspoon (3g) daily in water or hot tea. It is recommended to do a 6 weeks cure every 3 months to purify the body and respiratory tract.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. If you are undergoing treatment, consult a health professional.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.