Camu-Camu in Capsules
The Camu-Camu (Myrciaria dubia) is native to the Peruvian Amazon and was cultivated by the inhabitants of this region to treat infections, relieve pain and promote longevity. Our Camu-Camu berries are grown in the open air according to the standards of the Organic Agriculture regulations without genetic modification, hand-picked, dried, and ground to a powder by farmers in the Ucayali region of Peru. This plant is the world's largest source of natural vitamin C, containing 60 times more vitamin C than an orange and 20 times more vitamin C than acerola. This large amount of vitamin is due to the high level of Quercetin (400mg/100g), amino acids, organic acids and Polyphenols.
- Collagen precursor that repairs tissues, cells and organs.
- Antioxidant that fights against powerful free radicals.
- Improves immune system function.
- Supports heart health.
- Improves blood sugar levels.
- Anti-microbial due to gallic acid.
- Anti-obesity effect due to the high level of dietary fiber and phenolic compounds.
- Easily absorbed by the body.
SUGGESTED SERVING SIZE
3 vegetarian capsules once or twice a day (as needed)
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.