The Peruvian Groundcherry (Physalis Peruviana) is native to the northern region of the Andean Mountains of Peru and was used by the Incas to treat various ailments such as asthma, hepatitis or rheumatism. Our grouncherry fruits are cultivated in the open air according to the standards of the Organic Agriculture regulation without genetic modification, hand picked, dried and ground into powder by farmers in the Cajamarca region. This plant relieves inflammation, promotes eye protection and helps to manage stress.
- Contains powerful antioxidants such as polyphenols and carotenoids that repair free radical damage.
- Reduces inflammation in chronic and autoimmune diseases.
- Rich in adaptogens (Withanolides).
- Regulates the immune system.
- Helps to manage stress and anxiety.
- Helps protect the eyes.
- Good dietary source of melatonin.
- Helps reduce cholesterol.
SUGGESTED SERVING SIZE
1 to 3 teaspoons (3g) per day (as needed) in a drink or food of your choice.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. If you are undergoing treatment, consult a health professional.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.